Roof Repair Services & 24/7 Emergency Roof Repairs
Need an emergency roof repair on your Lakeshore, Leamington, or Kingsville home? Fehrway Roofing will complete the job quickly at a price you can afford. Whether you require major roof repairs or just a few replacement shingles, we have the expertise to assist you with all types of residential and commercial roofing repair work.
Putting off roof repairs can lead to additional expenses if there is water damage inside your home or business. In the Lakeshore, Leamington, and Kingsville areas, one of the most common problems is blocked eaves troughs that cause water to build up along the roof line. Other common problems are weather damage, and aging shingles.
Common Roof Repair Warning Signs
- Buckling Shingles – Frequently caused by poor attic ventilation
- Curling Shingles – Often caused by moisture build-up in the attic
- Broken Shingles – Most often caused by extreme wind conditions
- Clawing – Part of the normal aging process of shingles
- Bare Spots – Shingles harden and break as the granular surface wears off
- Chimney Flashing – Roof cement or tar is breaking down
- Moss Buildup – Moss can grow when roof doesn’t get enough sunlight.
No Job Too Small
Often, minor roof repairs are the most frustrating problem to deal with. Major roofing companies just aren’t interested in such small jobs. No matter what size job or the extent of damage, we welcome projects of all sizes.
Small leaks, torn or missing shingles, worn flashing, and loose vents are just a few of the small repairs we will take care of immediately. We know that if not dealt with quickly, even minor damage can create more expensive problems and long-lasting headaches such as rooting wood, weakened roof supports and animal infestation.
Major Roof Damage
Roof repairs that are required because of storm damage, fallen trees, and other unforeseen events need to be performed as soon as possible to prevent further damage and increased expense.
For a FREE estimate on roof repairs to your Tilbury home or business call 519-324-7290 or send us a short email message.